Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Survey Hell

Today I planned on signing up for one survey site. I can't even remember which one I planned on starting with because I just got shuffled from one site to the next. I would click on something thinking I was completing my registration for one site and BAM be on a new site. I have a Physics exam tomorrow, so I will sort through what all I signed up for tomorrow.

I foresee a lot of spam emails in the next few days, so I'll have to keep on top of unsubscribing from them! I think I might also need to make a new email specifically for survey sites, so if I end up getting a monstrous amount of spam I can just dump the email without having to update everyone on my contacts list. Anyhow today was a failure as far as making money went, and now I need to go study so tomorrow my Physics test isn't a failure too!!

Oh one last thing. Does anyone know of any survey sites that WON'T send you in crazy circles?!

No comments:

Post a Comment