Monday, February 4, 2013

Kgbanswers

So yesterday I signed up for a program called kgbanswers. Basically people post questions on the site and the site pays people to answer these questions. You take a series of tests and in the end are informed someone will get back to you. It probably took around two hours to take all the tests. I did pass them all, but sadly today I got an email informing me that they are not in need of more people to answer questions. I think this was just their polite way of saying my areas of expertise are not needed by them. I wouldn't recommend this site just because the application process takes a long time and they are not in need of more people at this time. If you have a very specific skill set that very few people have you most likely will have a better chance of being able to work for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment