Monday, February 4, 2013

Spammy emails and phone calls

So I am not sure signing up to be a mystery shopper was a good idea. As I said before it seems like it takes a small investment to be able to make money at this, and at the time being I have no money to invest in eating out and shopping EVEN if I get paid for them in the long run. The company I signed up with has sent me about 50 emails with job offers since I signed up a week ago and called me 4 times in a row yesterday without leaving a message. When I checked my phone and saw 4 missed calls from the same number I thought someone I knew was having an emergency and calling me from a toll free number. Needless to say I was a little miffed when I realized this was just the mystery shopping company calling to offer me a gig at a store nearby. I may have to quit the mystery shopping before I even started simply because they are so spammy. I will be looking in to a way to stop the emails and phone calls until I have more free cash that I can invest in mystery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment