Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mystery Shopping- Market Force

I signed up for Market Force, a mystery shopping site, a few days ago. Signing up was easy and they have a lot of opportunities to do mystery shops in my area. I signed up for one that I will do next weekend. It looks like there is a lot of paperwork involved and I don't own a scanner, so I'm not sure how well mystery shopping is going to work as a way to make extra money. I think we have scanners on campus, so I am going to look into using those. I will let you know how my first attempt at this goes next weekend.

It also seems like it takes a month or two before I will get paid anything. Since I have to spend my own money to do these shops I won't be doing many until after I get my first check/deposit into my Paypal account. I want to make sure this company pays in a reasonable amount of time and that they pay out for all shops I do. It would be terrible if I spent money to eat or shop somewhere and then didn't get paid or reimbursed for it!!! I will keep you updated on how my first shop experience goes.

Have you ever been a mystery shopper and how did the payment system work when you did it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment